The warranty is valid only on provision of the receipt of purchase (original or copy).
The warranty applies to defects or faults in materials or construction processes prior to the date of purchase.
This obviously excludes damage caused by the following:
- Improper mounting or connection
- Improper use, for a purpose other than the one the product was designed for
- Non-compliance with instruction manuals
- Faulty or incompatible accessories or other connected equipment
- Modification of the product
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized persons
- Accidents, lightning strikes, 💦 water, 🔥 fire, 🥵 heat, or other circumstances outside of our control.
Should your HLabs product display faults within the warranty period, please contact us
or your reseller.
The shipping costs are borne by the client, but the return shipping costs are borne by HLABS.
Components requiring repair or replacement will, however, remain free of charge.