- Class A push-pull power stage, inspired by vintage HI-FI output stages: a must for exceptional roundness and transients
- Very high input impedance - over 4 MΩ - not loading the source, and independent of the PAD position
- 0 or +13dB Gain, allowing to input preamps or converters in the best conditions
- Earth lift on the output XLR to avoid ground loops
- Switching power supply allowing an optimal operation whatever the power source (from 90V to 250V)
- Dimensions : 240x106x55mm | 9.5x4.2x2.2in
- Weight : 1.0kg | 2.2lb
Each unit comes in a beautiful wood box that will protect it for years of touring.
Designed and assembled in our workshop in Saint-Vérand (France). All parts are manufactured by our beloved partners in France & Europe.